Types of Question
Fact: The qualities of a good citizen.
Definition of Citizen
1. A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to the protection of a state or nation.
2. A resident of a city or town, especially one entitled to vote and enjoy other privileges there.
3. A civilian.
4. A native, inhabitant, or denizen of a particular place: “We have learned to be citizens of the world, members of the human community” (Franklin D. Roosevelt).
Definition of Citizenship
1. The status of being a citizen
2. The quality of an individual's behavior as a citizen
3. domicile -- used esp. in federal diversity cases see also diversity jurisdiction at jurisdiction
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Useful ArticlesComparative and Superlative Forms of Adjectives
Using Quotations in Writing English Essays
Free Online English Dictionary and Thesaurus
English Dictionary Software
Buy and Sell Essay Writing in 2007
Using English Idioms in Writing Good Essays
How to Cite Materials from Online Resources (Internet)
Important English Grammar Notes for Essay Writing
Buy Essays Online
Types of English Essays
Good English Grammar: Subject-Verb Agreement
Gross Errors in Essay Writing
The Power of Brainstroming
© 2005 - , Good English Essay Writing (formerly known as Good English Essays). All Rights Reserved. Do not copy. Link to the post if you find it useful.